Preserving Your Favorite Fall Fashion
Cold weather means pilling on extra layers, but it also means that your laundry basket fills up a lot faster. A great fall coat or cashmere sweater is an investment. So, of course, we'd want to protect it but washing winter clothes with different fabrics, colors, and textures can be confusing.
Here are six ways you can protect your favorite fall pieces with Powerizer Complete laundry detergent pods
- Wash with Powerizer Complete - Washing your clothes with Powerizer pods or powder can help preserve your favorite cold weather pieces for as long as possible. Powerizer is a natural, complete, and convenient powder laundry detergent that uses new technology for cold water temperatures. It gently removes chocolate stains, deodorant stains, coffee, and many other food stains. The gentle ingredients in Powerizer allow you to safely wash garments and delicate fabrics such as chiffon and lace. Cleaning with Powerizer leaves no residue, leaving clothes softer and cleaner, which means you don't need to add an extra step of fabric softener. And if the washing instructions allow it, wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather, and fabrics too can be washed with Powerizer. Also, Powerizer is the best laundry detergent for sensitive skin. It will eliminate the extra irritation for certain types of materials.
- Asses the chemicals in your detergent- Many harsh chemicals can commonly be found in popular liquid laundry detergents. Using these chemicals on your clothes can damage your favorite pieces and can eventually ruin them for good. To avoid this, use Powerizer! Powerizer uses gentle ingredients to leave your clothes vibrant, soft, and fluffy.
- Wash your clothes only when needed- Getting in the habit of washing clothes right after every wear can be easy. But did you know that you don't have to wash clothes after each wear? It can be damaging to clothes. So, how often should you be washing your clothes? Well, it depends on the item and the fabric.
- Treat Stains Right Away- It can be tempting to wait until laundry time, but the faster you remove a stain, the easier it is removed. Powerizer is a great stain remover for clothes and works fast and effectively. To avoid letting a stain set, spot-treat the area with Powerizer. Combine Powerizer and water in a container or squeeze bottle, add a little Powerizer, shake until completely dissolved, saturate the stain with a solution. It will continue to work for up to six hours. Wash as usual with Powerizer in the machine.
- Help Sweaters Keep Their Shape- There is nothing worse than a stretched-out and shapeless sweater. To avoid this; Before washing, lay the garment on a large piece of paper and trace its outline. After washing, roll the clothing in a towel to absorb extra water, then put the sweater on the paper and reshape it to fit the shape. Allow it to dry flat.
- Wash hats, scarves, and gloves in a mesh bag- Toss these items in the wash once a month, then lay flat to dry. The mesh bag will protect your laundry, keep pairs of gloves together, and prevent scarves from tangling around your other laundry.
Here are some general rules to follow:
|Sweater (thick)||Every 3-4 wears|
|Sweater (thin)||Every wear|
|Denim||Every 2-3 wears|
|Workout clothes||Every wear|
|PJs||Every 3-4 days|
|Jackets||Every few weeks|
|Scarves||Every few weeks|
|Winter hats||Every few weeks|