• Small Loads ½- ¾ scoop
• Medium/Large Load ¾-1 scoop
Note: Do Not Over Fill Dispenser
Laundry: All Washer Types Including HE
• Fill washer with water with any temperature water, add 1 scoop of Powerizer for normal loads.
• Large or Heavy soiled laundry add up to 2 scoops per load.
• Recommended to pre-treat stains immediately for best results.
• Dissolve detergent into an open container or squeeze bottle.
• 1 scoop to every gallon of water.
• Mix/Shake until completely dissolved.
• Saturate stain with solution.
• Some tough stains can take up to 6 hours to dissolve.
• For best results wash as normal with Powerizer detergent.
Note: Some Stains May Require Scrubbing
Carpet & Upholstery
• Mix 1 scoop to 1 gallon of warm to hot water until dissolved.
• For spot cleaning saturate area, massage solution into fibers and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
• Blot area with dry towel.
• Repeat as needed if stain is still visible.
• Rinse with clean water and re-blot until solution is gone and until dry.
Flooring, Tile / Grout & Bathroom
Mix 1-3 teaspoons of Powerizer with warm to hot water until dissolved in an open container or squeeze bottle.•
Pour solution in or over area, let sit for 1-3 minutes and scrub/wipe area then rinse surface.
READ BEFORE USE
• Always test on fabrics first if not certain of bleeding.
• Safe to use on Color Safe Fabrics.
Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather and fabrics that say Dry Clean Only.
• Use recommended amount of detergent to insure no color loss.