Powerizer is Powerful Enough for Pet Messes and Muddy Paws
Our furry family members are super cute but can be incredibly untidy. Getting rid of the messy monsters isn’t an option, so we have compiled ways you can work around your pets while keeping your house spick and span! Put Powerizer Complete to the Black light test for pet urine stains. It is the only product you need because it is safe, gentle, and powerful at neutralizing the odor and removing the stain.
DEALING WITH ACCIDENTS
If you have pets, chances are you have done your fair share of cleaning up pet messes. You’re so prepared that as soon as your pet makes an accident, you’re ready with your Powerizer cleaning kit, but sometimes it’s hard to spot pet urine stains with the naked eye.
If you smell odor but can’t find the stain, try shining a black light on your carpet to seek it out first.
WHERE TO LOOK FOR PEE STAINS WITH BLACKLIGHT
Same area as before
|Bottom of curtains
|By the doorway
On clothes or blankets
|Around their bed or crate
This process can be used for cleaning pee stains on upholsteries too, but always be sure to do a patch test first. Remember to always blot and massage instead of scrubbing, as it further spreads the pet mess!
ONCE YOU FIND PET URINE STAINS
- Use Powerizer to clean them! Mix one (1) scoop of Powerizer for every one (1) gallon of hot water and stir the mixture until dissolved. Powerizer neutralizes pet odors eliminating the lingering smell, which helps keep them returning to the same area again.
- Saturate the area, massage the solution into fibers, and
- Let sit for five (5) to ten (10) minutes.
- Rinse with clean water and blot the area with a microfiber cloth.
- Repeat as needed if stains are visible.
DEALING WITH MUD AND DIRT STAINS
Finding muddy paw prints on your carpet can be frustrating but fight the urge to scrub these spots as soon as you see them may be difficult.
- Let the mud dry first.
- Vacuum away the mess once it has dried.
- Make a pet urine solution with Powerizer Complete. Mix one scoop of Powerizer Powder Concentrate with one gallon of water.
- Blot the area or mop the leftovers with the solution.
- Use the steps outlined above to remove the stain.
The same enzyme producing bacteria cleaner can be used to clean tile and laminate floors. Just dip a mop, sponge, cloth, scrub brush into the mixture; blot the area to remove the excess solution with a mop, sponge or cloth. Apply a once over rinse with clean water your floors will be odor-free and sparkling clean.
DEALING WITH FUR
Having pets means having fur on your clothes, furniture, and pretty much everywhere else. Instead of running the vacuum or lint rollers over your upholsteries and clothes.
TRY THE RUBBER GLOVE TRICK TO REMOVE PET HAIR
Just put on a pair of rubber gloves, moisten the glove with water and run your hands over the fabric to collect the fur. This is satisfying to do, and it is much easier and efficient than using a vacuum!
DON'T LET PET HAIR RUIN YOUR WASHER
Another appliance in our home that needs protection from pet fur is the washing machine. To keep your device running efficiently,
- Routinely brush your pet.
- Vacuum the drum.
- Wipe it down with a dry microfiber cloth,
- Clean out the drain pump filter.
- Run an empty wash cycle. Lastly, add one (1) scoop of Powerizer to the drum and start either the clean cycle or for washer without a Clean Washer Cycle run a regular or heavy cycle with the temperature set to hot water.
Our pets are worth the effort, right? They sure are! Maintain your pet-loving home with Powerizer, and you’ll all be one happy family.