Below is a complete list of tools for cleaning everything dirty in a dorm.
- Powerizer Complete (your clean everything detergent)
- Squeeze Bottle (make a pretreat or a ready to clean solution)
- 6 Pack of Microfiber Cloths (cleaning, dusting and work out towels)
- Hand Dish Scrubber (scrub everything, dries clean with fewer bacteria)
- $1 Toilet Bowl Brush (attach to the toilet using a suction cup with a hook)
- Squeegee (aside from cleaning mirrors and windows, it is THE BEST tool for picking up hair and debris from floors to counters, a simple squirt of water.)
- Dust Pan (squeegee water from the countertop and floor into the dustpan)
- Wonderwedgie Mop (Cleans up, down and around quickly)
- Soak bucket with handles for quick wash items.
Powerizer replaces up to seven (7) different laundry products. It simplifies your dorm cleaning routine. You can spot clean comforters, pillowcases, stains on garments, sweaters, hats, and even sports equipment and even your backpack and shoes — no need for Bleach, Fabric Softeners, Stain Lifters, Color Boosters, and one-use Machine Cleaners. Powerizer's ingredients work to remove weird smells and debris lingering from other people's stuff. It's the only laundry detergent needed for washing, and there is absolutely no need for dryer sheets.
For routine visits to the community shower and toilet, wearing slippers to protect from foot fungus sometimes isn't enough. Keep a squeeze bottle of a concentrated mixture of Powerizer, hand dish scrub brush, and a squeegee in your shower caddy. It's a piece of mind to get in the routine of cleaning before stepping into the shower. Warm damp places are the perfect incubator for spreading germs and viruses. Not all dorm mates clean up after themselves, and it's not uncommon to step into a stall and find a toilet seat sprinkled with off-target urine. Before laying out your primping and beauty tools, sprinkle Powerizer on a microfiber cloth and wipe the faucet, and countertop, then rinse the cloth under hot water wring it out and let it air dry to use it the next day.
There is no reason the surfaces in your dorm should have lingering spills, smudges, or dust settling for long a time. The WonderWedgie mop, which uses Microfiber cloths, will make dusting under beds, absorbing spills and moisture from around the toilet quick. With the microfiber cloth attached to the WonderWedgie is all you need to mop and polish floors. If a spill happens, make a smart mop solution in a bucket or the sink or use the squeeze bottle and let the WonderWedgie do the work of lifting the spill. Then use a clean cloth with plain water to remove the detergent and remaining dust from the floors, headboard, computer monitors, TVs, and shelving.
Sign your student up to our Subscribe & Save Program. Send a 3lb. Or 6.5lb. Bag every month, every other month, or every three months. Receive 15% off each shipment. Your student will never run out, and it will be less hassle on you. Sign Up Today!
-3lb. Pouch contains 68 Scoops
- 6.5lb. Pouch contains 147 Scoops
Save your kid from:
- The headache of suffering through smelly dorm room situations
- Cut down on illnesses using microfiber cloths to trap and lift dust and bacteria from surfaces
- Save clutter from numerous bottles and shelf space when storage is already a scarcity
Speaking of environment, feel better knowing your kid is using products made from no harsh chemicals, no fillers, and no dies.
Powerizer ships free of charge, so no need to carry a heavy bag in luggage or on the back of your bike. Just have it delivered to their dorm, so it arrives just in time for homecoming.
For numerous tips on cleaning, check out all the other blogs found on the website, and for even more convincing stories, check out the 400+ reviews sharing how Powerizer has fit into their everyday cleaning routine.