The Title of "Clean Freak" comes with a healthy obsession for keeping a tidy house. It means things are in order. Your possessions are placed where they are supposed to be. The fridge is organized; no unsightly spills, leaks, or crumbs are visible. Dust bunnies aren't gathering under your sofa or box springs. Toothpaste splatters never have a chance to photobomb your bathroom selfie pics. You've become the clean freak lurking behind the corner, always prepared to prance on a spill.
We applaud you, but first, we apologize in advance if, after reading this blog, your friend, spouse, or co-worker who already identifies as "Mike" the "Clean Freak" becomes even more freaked.
Here are a few reasons why Powerizer makes cleaning more manageable when your in a time crunch.
- Safely cleans hard surfaces and fibers
- Rinses clean with plain water
- Concentrated and easy to use
- Made from mineral and plant-based ingredients
- No fillers, dyes or phosphates
- High Efficient, works in all temperatures
- Septic Safe, Bio-based ingredients
- Pour or Toss it into the laundry or the dishwasher, a bucket or sink and Wipe it, Sponge It, Scrub it, or Mop it Just PowerizeIt!
Here are a few tips for fostering a simple, clean protocol.
- Our Starter Kit is equipped with 2 microfiber cloths and a squeeze bottle. Make your own cleaning solution that can be used all over your home. For messes in the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, or other high traffic areas.
- Another option is to keep a smaller bucket handy for soaking tough stains and soiled cloths with a mixture of Powerizer.
- Separate your cleaning cloths into three different categories. We recommend buying at least six split fiber microfiber cleaning cloths for regular cleaning on the go.
To avoid cross-contamination, separate cleaning cloths into three categories:
- Pile 1- Cloths just for washing dishes (one for washing and one used to dry and polish).
- Pile 2- Cloths for floor cleaning (cloth for dusting, one for washing, and one used just for polishing floors. The WonderWedgie Microfiber mop comes with three cleaning microfiber cloths, so each can be used for proper floor cleaning protocol.
- Pile 3- Cloths used for all other hard surface cleanings.
Powerizer's cleaning protocol is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Apply a Mechanical Clean, which further eliminates the possibility of removing detergent residues leaving the surface dry and polished without fingerprints or water spots, which is necessary for cleaning stainless steel, windows, and mirrors.
Mix a solution with water, pour a scoop, or toss a Complete pod in.
- Clean it (scrub, wipe, wash, mop)
- Rinse with plain water
- Polish / Mechanical clean (microfiber cloth & plain water)
Remember, Powerizer is super concentrated, so you only need a little.
HEAVY-DUTY CLEANING SOLUTION - It is portable, super-concentrated, and replaces multiple cleaning products such as a stain remover for clothing and carpet, toilet bowl, hard surface cleaner, tile, and grout cleaner.
- One scoop
- 16 oz. of water
- Mix solution in a squeeze bottle
SOAK SOLUTION - A soak solution is excellent for when you want to drop an item into a cleaning solution and forget about it. Place one container under the sink and another in the laundry room. These small buckets give extra time to soak workout clothes and uniforms, dirty cleaning cloths, sports equipment, or strip clothes of residues build-up from fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- 1 scoop
- 1 gallon of water
- One container of water; bucket, tub or sink
EVERYDAY CLEANING WASH SOLUTION- Mix a wash solution into a sink or fill a bucket with Powerizer to move around the house and clean everything dirty, windows, drawers, shelving, baseboards, windowsills, appliances, floors, walls, and doorknobs.
- One scoop
- One gallon of water
- One container of water; bucket, tub or sink
"Clean Freaks" are masters at eliminating clutter. Using a revolutionary multi-purpose cleaner like Powerizer Complete aligns with a minimalist lifestyle. One bag of Powerizer under the counter rather than accumulating multiple cleaning products, wasteful containers, and toxic chemicals also saves you money.
Powerizer replaces between 10 to 15 everyday household cleaners. Check off your list at least seven products for laundry, four for dishes, and another 5 for hard surface cleaning.
- Laundry Detergent
- Stain Remover
- Fabric Softener
- Hard Water Softener
- Laundry Machine Cleaner
- Dryer Sheets
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Rinse Aid
- Dish Washing Liquid
- Dishwasher Machine Cleaner
HARD SURFACE CLEANING & OTHER SPECIALTY CLEANING
- Carpet & Upholstery
Instead of buying multiple cleaners, we recommend acquiring the best cleaning tools for the job. Here is a list of quality cleaning tools to consider acquiring:
- Powerizer Complete Starter Kit;1 lb. bag/46 scoops, 2 microfiber cloths and a squirt bottle
- Powerizer Ultra Plush Microfiber Cloths which are sold in a 6-pack
- WonderWedgie Microfiber Mop equipped with interchanging easy to reuse microfiber towels.
- WonderWedgie Replacement Cloths, which are sold in a 6-pack
- Hand dish scrubber
- Squeegee for windows and very useful for removing residues from hard surfaces
- Broom / dustpan / vacuum
- Soak buckets
- Spray bottle to mist floors & surfaces during a mechanical clean
- Industrial squeegee for removing pet hair from floors
When your obsession with cleaning evokes excitement and joy in tackling chores, we say you've just been bit with a clean freak bug. The symptoms are contagious resulting in a need to want to clean everything dirty. Again, we apologize, it's kinda not our fault, it just happens to be that way and we accept that sometimes is best to allow the Clean Freaks in our life to keep on doing what they do, because we all benefit from it.
Check out our Powerizer reviews on our website, and see how we are changing how people clean with one effective product that is user friendly and a safer-choice for your family, the environment and will save you tons of money.