The only multipurpose detergent and cleaner on the market that is used to clean everything dirty. It saves you time, money, and space, which eliminates wasteful containers with no additives, fillers, or dyes.
It's an H.E. high efficient laundry detergent, septic safe, made of mineral and plant-based ingredients. The USDA recognizes Powerizer as a Biobased Product in four categories (Laundry, Dishwashing, Multipurpose, Carpet, and Upholstery). Powerizer does not test on animals, therefore making it a safer choice cleaning product for our family.
1. Using all in one product means spending less time and money buying multiple cleaners to complete your chores. Ever notice how popular cleaning companies keep adding a new cleaning product even though they sell a multipurpose cleaner?
2. When Powerizer is near, never fear, you can easily clean everything dirty, keep a concentrated solution handy for cleaning soap scum and cleaning kitchen cabinets and hard surfaces.
3. Use Powerizer to clean comforters so you won't need to spend money on dry cleaning. Now you can save by cleaning down comforters at home.
4. Powerizer will clean car interior so you can skip the detail shop and save more money and room in the trunk. Check out all the car cleaning items Powerizer replaces.
5. Powerizer is a laundry detergent for workout clothes, Powerizer was specially formulated to remove odors and tough stains. You can pretreat and launder with one product.
6. When guests are coming to town, Powerizer is your go to all in one cleaner that deep cleans bathrooms, guest rooms, and sprucing up family gathering areas.
7. Did you know Powerizer can be used as a dishwasher and laundry machine cleaner? It will maintain a clean machine while eliminating moldy smells after each use.
8.Powerizer removes odors and stains from carpets, even pet odors. Just another product you will never buy again.
9. You don't need a concoction of ingredients. Powerizer is a detergent, that includes an Oxygen bleach powder t hat deodorize and clean shoes.
10. When its time to host your summer bar-b-que, don't forget to clean patio furniture before guests arrive.
11. Powerizer is an excellent solution to clean makeup brushes.
12. Did you read how Powerizer saved a woman's deposit by removing nail polish from carpet?
13. Ever wonder why wine glasses, shower doors, and your windows need a separate cleaner? They all made of glass. Powerizer easily cleans all three surfaces eliminating the need to buy shower cleaner, window cleaner, and rinse aid?
14. We did the math! How much is spent on the seven different products to clean your laundry, the four different products to wash dishes, and the many other products to clean everything else dirty in your house?
15. Ever wonder how much you spend or loose when you become sick. Avoid taking a hit to your time, energy, and pocket by taking advantage of our flu season cleaning tips.
16. Stop buying cleaning products and additives that are known for off-gassing, triggering allergens, some fabric softeners are bad for you, along with dryer sheets, floor cleaners, and toilet bowl cleaners. Powerizer is non toxic and safely cleans everything dirty in your home and dries with no lingering scent.
17. Tips to keep dorm rooms clean while on a budget, pack your student with Powerizer Complete. It can be used to hand wash clothes, maintain all surfaces in their dorm. It's all in one cleaner in one small package, so it takes up less space, since dorm rooms aren't spacious.
18. If you weren't aware, Powerizer ships for free, just set up your customer profile, input your mailing address, and we will deliver it to your front door.
19. Powerizer Subscribe and Save Program allows you to pick the intervals, quantities, and sizes of the bag at which you want your product to arrive. It saves you 15% for all future subscribe and save orders.
20. Powerizer makes cleaning appliances easy and eliminates the need to purchase specialty cleaners like stainless-steel and granite cleaners.
21. Powder vs liquid detergent we won't ship water at an add expense to you. We figured you probably already have that in your home, no need for you to pay for it.